Darbo pasiūlymas (Mokykla visiems, Gana, Vakarų Afrika)
Multikids Inclusive Academy School in Ghana (West Africa) is looking for a Speech and Language Therapist(s).
Main Duties include:
• The ability to work with young people with autistic spectrum disorders, learning disabilities and difficulties associated with developmental delay.
• To assess the needs of students prior to them starting at school.
• To plan and deliver the therapeutic speech and language needs of individual students with a diverse range of needs.
• The ability to articulate and communicate assessment findings to a diverse range of school staff which may include delivering staff training.
• To work in collaboration with the therapy team at school.
To undertake this position successfully you will have: degree from an accredited college or university - specialisation in the areas of Speech and Language Therapy; some experience of working with learners with learning difficulties and/or learning disabilities; English language proficiency.
We are offering a vibrant place to work and learn, full support with relocation and accomodation, friendly and welcoming staff, as well as amazing culture of Ghana!!